Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Coming!

    Yesterday before the Kirby man sucked 5 hours of my life and tried to suck 3000 dollars from my wallet, I got Kyle's Ipad ordered!  We had to get it from the Apple store online, everystore from here to Olympia hasn't had them in stock for weeks.  But the Apple store said it should be here around the 25th of May!  I just hope he takes to it as well as he did the Ipod touch.  I am including in this post the Facebook Post I posted the other day about how we were able to get the money for Kyle's Ipad.  It still makes me teary thinking about all that our family has done to help him. 
    "Jennifer Mann-Perry is feeling a little humbled right now. This past week Kevin's Grandma had her 92nd birthday and asked that instead of guests bringing her gifts, they bring her cash. Cash she then gave to us to buy Kyle an Ipad. I am so lucky to have such an amazing and loving family (both the one I was born into and the one that I married into). Thank you Perrys, Forths and Piraks!"
    WOW!  It just warms my heart.  I can not say how thankful I am to have such support coming from both my family and Kevin's.   

1 comment:

  1. You have really put some things into perspective for me jenny! Taylor has the "official" adhd diagnosis and I am struggling to accept it everyday. Your thoughts help me to be patient with her! I get frusterated because Taylor will not ever stop talking and you would give your left leg just to hear your son speak! keep blogging its uplifting to many!

    ReplyDelete